The Harris Branch Pool no longer requires reservations, please just complete the daily waiver using the link below before visiting the pool.
Each household MUST fill out one COVID-19 waiver before every visit to the pool.
Please CLICK HERE to fill out your waiver.
WARNING: Coronavirus/COVID-19 may be present. Use at your own risk.
Reservation Terms & Policies:
- Non-Resident guests are not permitted at this time.
- Residents must bring their active pool card in order to access the facility.
- Every household must fill out their own waiver. Persons/children under 18 years of age and additional adults must be added to an adult’s waiver.
- Entry will not be permitted without a signed waiver listing all attendees.
- Residents may not enter the facility if they are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Residents must follow social distance guidelines while waiting to be checked in.
- For everyone’s safety, we recommend all residents ages 2 and older wear face coverings when not in the water.
- In the event of severe weather, contamination, or mechanical issues, the pool may be closed.