Effective Saturday July 24th, 2021
Tanglewood Forest Pool will no longer require reservation periods. The pool will be open continuously from 9am-8:30pm Tuesday-Sunday, and patrons may stay as long as they wish until the pool closes.
Entry Fees will be paid on-site by CREDIT CARD ONLY upon arrival to the facility.
Each household MUST fill out a waiver before every visit to the pool. Please CLICK HERE to fill out your waiver.
If you have any reservation credits, please notify the Front Desk upon check-in so they can apply the credit to your entry fee.
WARNING: Coronavirus/COVID-19 may be present. Use at your own risk.
- All Entry Fees must be paid by credit card only upon check-in.
- Every household must fill out their own waiver listing all members visiting the pool.
- Entry will not be permitted without a signed waiver listing all attendees.
- Patrons may not enter the facility if they are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Everyone must follow social distance guidelines while waiting to be checked in.
- For everyone’s safety, we encourage everyone to wear facial coverings when not in the water.
- In the event of severe weather, contamination, or mechanical issues, the pool may be closed. There will not be “make-up” credits for pool closures.